Gosberton was a Class 2 landing ground, situated approximately 7.5 km west of Gosberton village, just north of the B1397 at its junction with the South Forty Four Drain.
The site was used by 38 (HD) Squadron from October 1916 until May 1918. From August 1918 until June 1919 it was used by 90 (HD) Squadron which was based at Buckminster.
The landing ground covered an area of 55 acres (22 ha) and had two landing strips of 640 and 400 yards.
Today there is no evidence of its former use.